Financial Information

  • Financial Information

    For more information about financial aid for seminary students, contact:
    Logsdon's Office for Financial Aid
    Phone: 325.670.1268
    Address: HSU Box 16235, Abilene, TX 79698

    Tuition, Fees and Average Costs

    Logsdon Seminary makes every effort to offer the highest level of graduate theological education at affordable costs. As students prepare for seminary, careful consideration to financial matters will facilitate the successful completion of the degree program.

    Read more about Tuition, Fees and Average Costs

    Scholarships, Grants and Fellowships

    Hardin-Simmons University and Logsdon Seminary administer a wide-range of scholarships, grants, and fellowships. All students at Logsdon enjoy a reduced tuition rate because of the generosity of donors. Students may also qualify for a wide range of other scholarships and grants that are described below. This financial aid has been made available by HSU, Logsdon Seminary, the Baptist General Convention of Texas, the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship, individuals, and churches. All financial aid is administered through the Logsdon Financial Aid Office (325.670.1268).

    Read more about Scholarships, Grants and Fellowships

    Financial Aid Procedures

    The first step to securing financial aid at Logsdon Seminary is completing an application for admission. In order for an application to be considered complete, every piece of the application (including the application, personal statement, application fee, transcripts, personal references, church recommendation, and interview) must be completed and received by Logsdon Seminary.

    Read more about Financial Aid Procedures

    Federal Financial Aid

    Title IV financial aid (e.g., Stafford loans) is available to Logsdon students in Abilene, Lubbock, and San Antonio if the student is enrolled in at least 6 hours in a long semester. Title IV aid is administered through the Hardin-Simmons University Financial Aid Office. In order to receive Title IV financial aid, the Hardin-Simmons University Student Financial Aid Office must have received a copy of a student’s financial aid report from the government, known as FAFSA. This form can be secured from the university and mailed to the government or obtained through the government website where it can be completed online with the results directed to HSU.

    Read more about Federal Financial Aid