Federal Financial Aid

Title IV financial aid (e.g., Stafford loans) is available to Logsdon students if the student is enrolled in at least 6 hours in a long semester. Title IV aid is administered through the Hardin-Simmons University Financial Aid Office. In order to receive Title IV financial aid, the Hardin-Simmons University Student Financial Aid Office must have received a copy of a student’s financial aid report from the government, known as FAFSA. This form can be secured from the university and mailed to the government or obtained through the government website where it can be completed online with the results directed to HSU.

*In order to be eligible to receive federal aid, students must be at least half-time (6 hours per long terms – fall and spring, 6 total hours encompassing short terms – May, Summer I and Summer II) and must hold full or provisional admission status.

The government website is www.fafsa.ed.gov and the Hardin-Simmons University code is 003571.

VA Benefits are also available through the Hardin-Simmons University. For more information contact Ms. Kimberly Beal, HSU VA Coordinator (325.670.1203 kbeal@hsutx.edu).