Federal Financial Aid

  • Federal Financial Aid

    Title IV financial aid (e.g., Stafford loans) is available to Logsdon students in Abilene, Lubbock, and San Antonio if the student is enrolled in at least 6 hours in a long semester. Title IV aid is administered through the Hardin-Simmons University Financial Aid Office. In order to receive Title IV financial aid, the Hardin-Simmons University Student Financial Aid Office must have received a copy of a student’s financial aid report from the government, known as FAFSA. This form can be secured from the university and mailed to the government or obtained through the government website where it can be completed online with the results directed to HSU.

    *In order to be eligible to receive federal aid, students must be at least half-time (6 hours per long terms – fall and spring, 6 total hours encompassing short terms – May, Summer I and Summer II) and must hold full or provisional admission status.

    The government website is www.fafsa.ed.gov and the Hardin-Simmons University code is 003571.

    VA Benefits are also available through the Hardin-Simmons University. For more information contact Ms. Kimberly Beal, HSU VA Coordinator (325.670.1203 kbeal@hsutx.edu).

  • Questions? Contact Us

    Logsdon Seminary Office of Student Services
    Hardin Simmons University
    HSU Box 16235
    Abilene, TX 79698

    Email: scholarships@logsdonseminary.org
    Phone: 1800-996-6348 or 325-670-1576
    Fax: 325-670-1406

    Hardin-Simmons University Office of Financial Aid
    HSU Box 16050
    Abilene, TX 79698

    Email: financialaid@hsutx.edu
    Phone: 877.GOHSUTX (325) 670-1206
    Fax: 325-670-5822